La Marzocco questions...

blakegraham72

Mar 4, 2014
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am in the process of bidding for a spot in a new development to put in a coffee shop. This is my first shop, so I have many questions that I'm sure have already been asked or some of you have the wisdom and experience to help me out.

I have narrowed down my machine to the La Marzocco GB/5 3-head. After many discussions with various baristas in multiple shops, this just seems the best for what I am trying to do. Looking through the brochures and owners manuals, I am not 100% if the water pump comes with the machine (maybe I am missing it, but I can't seem to find it.)

Also, I am interested in using the Everpure Claris system for my filter and would love to hear if anyone uses this system or has used it in the past.

Thanks!

rcsharpless

Mar 22, 2014
Austin, TX
Visit site
Marzoccos are great machines! Are you getting it new or refurbished? In my experience, it can depend on your supplier, though I believe if purchased new it is included (somebody correct me on this if I'm wrong). Here's a link to the manual: http://www.lamarzoccousa.com/docs/gb5_fb80/GB5&FB80-EE&AV-Operators-Manual.pdf

I'm pretty familiar with the Dallas coffee climate. Where/when are you looking to open up? I look forward to stopping by!