Laranzato Casa - Italian Single Group Espresso Machine

cestrin

Jul 19, 2013
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
Someone has one of these up on Craigslist for $650, anyone know about this machine? They claim it's in "mint condition".

"Laranzato Casa - Italian Single Group Espresso Machine"

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Looks to be a good solid machine for heavy home use. I found the one below in a quick search. IT is pourover, meaning no water supply is needed and you just fill the tank as required. More than likely has a drip tray to empty, which means no plumbed-in drain line would be needed. My only issue would be the lack of a rotary pump as a "9 bar vibration pump" is listed in the description. Not a deal breaker, but rotary pumps are nice to have. For the price you have found I would say go for it if it appears to be as good as mentioned.

Laranzato Casa 1 Group Espresso Machine - $1200 (Lakewood) : business : Denver Classified :: ListLux.Com

Surfer

Jun 18, 2011
Boca Raton, FL
Visit site
I don't understand the "pour-over", you mean I have to pour water into the back of the machine when it needs water versus having it be plumbed?
You just fill the tank with water, vs having a plumbed in line. Almost every machine that's plumbed in ready had a tank anyway to give you option of choosing (either plumb in or tank).