Should we need the nespressos' coffee capsules ?

icapsulemate

May 15, 2014
China
Visit site
As we know , the Nespresso own their coffee capsule match the coffee maker .

If we have a Espresso machine ,must we use their coffee capsules ? Sometimes , may be we can choose it ,but most of the time , I use the cheap way .Do you know the compatible Nespresso coffee capsule ? Do you know the C&M Team?:)

Any question welcome to ask me .Skype :eek:nsourcesvip6

ura1205

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Nespresso espresso machines have revolutionized espresso making. Nespresso offers an exclusive range of machines, both automatic and manual, that enable you to prepare your delicious, coffee-bar quality espresso right in your own home.
Whatever Nespresso espresso machine you choose, every model works by the Nespresso system. The Nespresso system is unique because it is based on a hermetically sealed capsule, which contains the precise amount of freshly roasted and ground coffee needed to make the perfect cup of espresso. These capsules help to lock in all of the coffee aromas, preserving them perfectly until the espresso is brewed and ready for drinking. Nespresso offers a wide range of premium coffee blends.
Try the Nespresso difference and you won't be disappointed. Cup after cup, Nespresso brings you the renewed pleasure of an espresso with a smooth, rich crema and unforgettable taste.

icapsulemate

May 15, 2014
China
Visit site
Now , our company post anew set for coffee capsule compatible Nespresso machines ,a empty capsule + a foil lid ,you can fill you own coffee in it and enjoy it like Espresso.but I don't knowwhether we have market in Europe , need yourhelp to give me some advice to update our idea . In our mind , maybe the littlecapsule have market , bcz Nespresso CO., takeover the most coffee area , but it's too expensive ,am I right ?

Thiscapsule compatible all Nespresso machine , and much cheaper than Nespresso's coffee capsule.
We think if somebody have the Nespresso machine,they can use our capsules to make coffee by yourself .
You can choose the taste which you like ,justfill in the capsule and seal use the lid , then you can enjoy your coffee easy.