aerolatte type Foam making attachment is it possible to find or to mod your own?

frothmakerhehe123

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know if it is possible to find the same aerolatte style round spring looking coil as an attachment for an immersion blender which is a billion times more powerful than the cheap aerolatte on AA batteries. It will not last long and even if I converted to a 3V plugin so I don't waste money on batteries, it is simply a weak motor overall.

Also I notice the french press has that same kind of round coiling. How do I find it as an attachment or perhaps if I could make one?

Any ideas or tips would be wonderful.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I imagine that the immersion blender would be too powerful to froth milk, and you'd end up with a huge mess.

It reminds me of the time someone posted that he was going to try to make a frothing attachment for his electric drill so he could use it to froth milk. I wonder what happened with that.

Good luck!

Rose

frothmakerhehe123

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
That would work and actually the immersion blender has 3 settings which are slower and faster than the aerolatte so it would work well, but how to find the spring coil looking attachment alone and or how to mod it.

Don't get me wrong, aerolatte is awesome, but quality is so cheap I know it wont last long.

Someone must have something in mind?

Last edited: