Need help identifying italian stovetop milk steamer

lockmanslammin

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

Not sure if this will work to upload photos, but it's the only thing I could figure out.
I'm having trouble identifying this steamer.

I purchased this at a second hand store and was just wondering if all the parts are here and if not if there is anyway to get or make them.

Any info is appreciated.

Lock

Last edited:

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
There are so many different Italian stove top coffee/demitasse/espresso makers and steamers.
I am certain the top of yours is missing(sorry!), and you may not find that missing part.
Here is a pic of one that is similar:
espressomaker.jpg
If you type in at Google, pics or images of stove top Italian coffee makers, you will see a myriad of them.
Maybe you could find it.

lockmanslammin

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanx J..J...J...
do you know what the function of that missing top part would be? maybe adjusting the steam pressure?
And I did do a pretty exhaustive image search, trying different search terms and only found one photo, and it also had a missing top, and no info on the machine unfortunately.

sobesls

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello lockmanslammin. I have the EXACT same steamer and I am looking for the EXACT same part. Did you ever find it? I love mine, it worked wonderfully, until I shipped it to London and lost that crucial top piece....

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello lockmanslammin. I have the EXACT same steamer and I am looking for the EXACT same part. Did you ever find it? I love mine, it worked wonderfully, until I shipped it to London and lost that crucial top piece....

This is an old thread from 2014. Try sending him a private message. He will get an alert in his home E-mail telling him there is message waiting for him on the Coffee Forum.

Rose

Bandmom

Feb 8, 2021
Visit site
I have the same stovetop milk steamer. I bought it around 1996 in the East Village in NYC, possibly on 2nd Avenue. I paid $30. I found this post because my lid is loose and I wanted to find photos of similar intact. I am attaching photos so you know what the part looks like.
IMG_7166.jpegIMG_7167.jpegIMG_7168.jpeg

ricopronto

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
Hi there,
I am familiar with the store you purchased that in. Their west village location still has parts for it. It is either a Bellman or Vesubio Inox.