I need help from my Denver/Golden, Colorado peeps!

hobbit411

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello my friends!

I need to get my espresso machine serviced and maybe even get a few repairs. It is really difficult to find a someone though, and here is why: My coffee shop has it's coffee imported from Turkey and our espresso machine is second hand from a diner who didn't seem to do too much with it (Or know much about it). This has resulted in us not having the connections most coffee shops have to a proper repair man. It is difficult to have a repair man that is also a salesman and insist you buy their coffee, when what we have is amazing enough (Trust me, the Turkish coffee drip brew and traditional style is to die for). Any advice, recommendations, maybe even refer me to who you use? I have been doing tons of research and I just can't seem to find a fit!

Thank you for your help!
hobbit411

hobbit411

May 1, 2013
Visit site
It totally slipped my mind! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. It is a M32 Bistro La Cimbali. Like I said, it is second hand so the ink on the stickers that indicated the year are worn off now. Still haven't been able to find somebody, so suggestions are still appreciated!

hobbit411