My new cory vac pots :)

lkellyhappy1

Nov 4, 2014
iowa
Visit site
So I have been using my mocca pot for about 20 years and been very happy. My husband wanted to have a "pot" of coffee so I am trying something new. I was able to buy 2 cory gasketless vac pots off of ebay :) I got 2 because me and my husband dont always drink the same coffee. They arrived today. I read all of the tips ahead of time so I was able to run them both with water the first time and made a pot of coffee with one right away. It is amazing. I am so excited. I only did 4 cups though and I had read to put 2 tablespoons of coffee per cup in. Since that is what I do with my mocca pot I did. It tastes really good but I can really feel it lol. Does anyone have other suggestions for coffee per cup. I measured an 8 ounce cup so 32 ounces.

I also bought an old dienes hand crank grinder cuz we got one of those cheap blade grinders and it was bad lol.

I am missing the flippy lid for the bottom carafe and a stand. I saw a stand on ebay. Does anyone have any ideas on where to get these or should I just haunt ebay for a while?

Thank you :coffee1: