Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Love our Nespresso machine. It makes remarkably good coffee considering how easy it is to use. If you just want it fast, easy and tasty, you can't beat Nespresso. (But you have to like espresso—it is a different beast than drip coffee if you're used to that.)

Fast and easy I'd agree with and might be passable compared to actual espresso. Thing is the cost per serving, the plastic waste, etc. is the nail in the coffin for me to even consider one. As long as you like yours that's what matters.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

I need to buy coffee maker with grinder. Can you give me some guides please?

Quote Originally Posted by talian View Post
    I need to buy coffee maker with grinder. Can you give me some guides please?
    Here are two links to help you find the best coffee maker and the best grinder:

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-coffee-maker/

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/th...offee-grinder/

Can anybody take a site like Wirecutter seriously? Guess some may do so, but I wouldn't bother reading their opinions. For those looking to buy equipment simply search coffee forums, see what has worked for others for a particular use and go from there. The neverending repetitive threads is why I rarely get involved with forums these days.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

Quote Originally Posted by shadow745 View Post
    Can anybody take a site like Wirecutter seriously? Guess some may do so, but I wouldn't bother reading their opinions. For those looking to buy equipment simply search coffee forums, see what has worked for others for a particular use and go from there. The neverending repetitive threads is why I rarely get involved with forums these days.
    Most of these places just gather reviews from other sources like Amazon and compile them which is ok it does save some leg work but finding a good set of reviews on a product any more is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Your link isn't working....

Quote Originally Posted by doddsy View Post
    I was thinking of buying a new coffee machine and I've found a site that's in my price range but i'm not sure which one to buy link here www.coffeepercolatorworld.com what do you think is the best machine?? are pod machine good for anything ??
    "There's coffee in that nebula."- Katherine Janeway

These types of sites are typically affiliate sites trying to generate $$ by referring you to Amazon, etc. They make a few percentage each time you follow the link and make a purchase. Very few offer value

These sites typically are just affiliate link sites and very few offer value as mentioned but Wirecutter is different and reading their articles and opinions are of value.

something i recommend is Breville/Sage/Gastroback precision brewer , it's an amazing brewer , which give you much control on different aspects of brewing, i don't think it's approved for a commercial setting ( someone can check and correct me if i'm wrong ) but due to it's capacity it can be used for a very large household or a low volume cafe' ... it's just a good machine all around , it is SCAA rated and also you can purchase a adapter for pour over , it's about 300$ in US , but it is extremely worth it ( you can get it with glass carafe for less , but don't do that , thermal carafe is way way better ) . i know it's a little bit over your budget , but you get the best quality for what you're paying for .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links