SOLD: Quick Mill Vetrano

Status
Not open for further replies.

midmod660

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
After reading product reviews here and several other coffee forums, I purchased a Quick Mill Vetrano with the E61 brew head. I couldn't be happier with the machine. Unfortunately, we moved and the cabinets are only 15" from the counter tops. The Quick Mill Vetrano doesn't make the clearance and so I'm forced to sell it.

This is a direct plumb model and comes with an extra bottomless portfafilter and Flojet water pump.

I've replaced the Quick Mill Vetrano with a Rocket. I still love the Vetrano and am really sorry to see it go.

I've listed the unit for sale on eBay. It's available for local pick up in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'll ship it, but it won't be cheap to ship, since it weighs around 40lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "midmod660"

Please give us some more information.

How much are you asking for the Quick Mill Vetrano? Where are you located? How much for shipping? Where is it listed on E-bay?

Please post a message here when it's sold. They way people will stop asking about it and we can close the thread.

Thanks,
Rose

midmod660

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello "midmod660"

Please give us some more information.

How much are you asking for the Quick Mill Vetrano? Where are you located? How much for shipping? Where is it listed on E-bay?

Please post a message here when it's sold. They way people will stop asking about it and we can close the thread.

Thanks,
Rose

Rose, I wasn't allowed to post a URL. Since I've not posted less than the initially required threshold, I received an error message which told me I had to remove the URL. Seems kind of silly and nearly defeats the purpose of listing something here if you can't post a URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.