Plumbing

sareyaj

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to find internal water tanks for my soft plumbed espresso stand. Where can I find those tanks that you refill everyday and you have about 2-3 depending on the coffee stand. I cannot find them anywhere!

Thanks in advanced!

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Just google potable water tanks, you'll find them just about anywhere. Remember potable not portable there is a huge difference.

Otherwise I would just use a 5 gallon water jug from the store and a flojet bottle pump. On the side of the pump is usually a 3/8 John Guest fitting where you can directly connect your espresso machine to.

http://www.amazon.com/FloJet-BW4000...095&sr=8-1&keywords=flojet+bottled+water+pump

Coffeefix

Dec 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Visit site
We find a good source of Potable water containers is your local camping store. Make sure your pipework and fittings are "Potable" too.
We had a customer who moved a new water boiler a while back to a new position. He phoned complaining that the water tasted awful - he had joined a couple of pipes together that were meant for a washing machine. Trouble was, he refused to believe that cold water moving through these pipes would change the flavour. Changing the pipes proved the point.

Last edited: