Espresso machine and grinder question

tommyle

Sep 30, 2003
Visit site
Hello everyone

After visiting a few sites that sell Espresso/Cappuccino machines, i still don't have a clue what i should have for my store . Here are what íve found

1. Barista Espresso machine (must buy grinder)
2. La Pavoni Espresso club combo duet (grinder included)

My questions: Should i buy Espresso machine and grinder separatedly ? What is the most popular Espresso/Cappuccino machine on the market? Any suggestions ? Thanks alot

kitten

Oct 12, 2003
USA
Visit site
Separate

I'd vote for a separate grinder, just because there are some really cool ones out there with more setting and precision. Plus, that's what my favorite coffee shops use... :wink:

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hi tommyle:

If you are still looking for an espresso machine and grinder, feel free to email me directly. I'll be happy to speak with you. In answer to your question, it's usually better to buy them both seperately. As for choosing which brand to buy will have a lot to do with your budget as well as how much traffic (relating to customer count) you anticipate. If you are in an area with tons of traffic, which equates to a lot of business, then you'd want to invest your monies in a good machine. Don't just get a machine and equipment based on price alone. As I said contact me directly and we'll see what options I can offer you.

aabreetech

Nov 2, 2003
Southern Oregon
Visit site
If you are using this in a store, your going to need something that will hold up. The la Pavoni Duet is a home machine and will not hold up in heavy use. How many drinks will you be doing in a day? You need a grinder that has a heavy duty motor and mill wheels that are designed for commercial use. If your doing less than a 100 drinks a day then the Pasquini Livia 90 will do you well. Rancilio Rocky, Mazzer mini, Rancilio MD40 are good grinders for what your looking for. There are a lot of things that need to be answered first before a recommendation can be made to you.

william m trexler

Dec 8, 2003
baltimore
Visit site
coffie equip

set your price limit=read the user comm's. decide what features you can't live without and pick the dealer that offers the best price and service(free shipping free coffie etc.) most sites will let you compare models on line. 8)