Thinking About Buying A Gaggia Titanium. Should I Do It?

itsabean

Nov 23, 2014
South FL
Visit site
To learn about it, I did a google search and noted a product review website from Australia where the machine earns a 2.5 (out of five) from 31 owners. The largest number of reviewers gave it a firm thumbs down. Apparently this machine has been available for awhile--at least down under. So, owners have had time to get the full scoop.

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That's a bummer because all the reviews on WholeLatteLove.com is really good! Maybe they only allow good reviews?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I know I know, but I just want to work my way up to the best. That way I can say I've tasted the entire spectrum :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Geez, 4Nines! Dontcha know that could get you stripped of your Admin title?

I was thinking the same thing! But, everyone needs to start somewhere.

When the refurbished Saeco machine starts leaking or flashing all sorts of error codes, there are a few people on this Forum who have "been there" and maybe they will be able to offer some help.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Is the quality that bad on the Saecos?!

As with most machines, sometimes everything works fine, and sometimes you get a machine that gives you problems. We have had a lot of people posting here on the Coffee Forum who have had problems with their Saeco machines. Water leaks and error codes seem to be the main complaint.

It's very possible that your refurbished machine has had all of the hiccups worked out of it, and you'll be very happy with it for a very long time.

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, I guess I will be a good test case. I will keep everyone posted so that we can get a good real world test :)

Latest posts