Can you make espresso in a Keurig machine?

shoulditmatter

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello there fellow coffee addicts. As you can see in the title, I was wondering if there is any way I can make espresso in a Keurig, be it K-Cups or putting ground coffee into the adapter insert that came with the machine. If not, are there any other methods for making espresso that I could try?
*I do not have any other coffee makers*
Thanks!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

kristinacampbell

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello there fellow coffee addicts. As you can see in the title, I was wondering if there is any way I can make espresso in a Keurig, be it K-Cups or putting ground coffee into the adapter insert that came with the machine. If not, are there any other methods for making espresso that I could try?
*I do not have any other coffee makers*
Thanks!

It is impossible to make espresso in a Keurig coffee maker.You can visit Keurig.com to find more.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
You can hardly make great coffee with a Keurig, let alone espresso. LOL.

hello peter, How are you? I have a question to ask you.
you said that Keurig can hardly make great coffee.

honestly to say, I have never had Keurig or any other types of K-cup coffee in USA. I drank a lot of K-cup style coffee at European trade exhibitions, at the booth, only because I needed to wake up from jet lag. But I did not find it any good, but I put a lot of sugar and cream.

however, is there any k-cup that makes "good coffee"? as you said, "keurig can hardly make great coffee" which I completely understand. but "good coffee" possible?

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Well, the best way to answer that is 'if you like it, then it's good'. It wouldn't be 'good coffee' to me, but it certainly is to many, many people. Whatever the case may be, it wouldn't be espresso.

Latest posts