PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "vijayakumar"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Please give us some more information about your Primo roaster. How much are you asking for it? Do you have photos that you can share with us?

Please post a message here when you sell you roaster. That way, people won't keep asking about it, and we can close this thread.

Thanks,
Rose

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Bangalore India? wow!
unless someone close by (at least within India), it will be super tough to buy this (sorry for being negative, but in reality, it is true) for someone who is living in USA or in Europe.
Just too far... really far.. that means very expensive freight cost.

I have been to Bangalore once in my life, 4 years ago. a wonderful place with best weather in entire India.
also, most of coffee farms and companies are located in Bangalore area and nearby.

vijayakumar

May 31, 2011
bangalore (india)
Visit site
Bangalore India? wow!
unless someone close by (at least within India), it will be super tough to buy this (sorry for being negative, but in reality, it is true) for someone who is living in USA or in Europe.
Just too far... really far.. that means very expensive freight cost.

I have been to Bangalore once in my life, 4 years ago. a wonderful place with best weather in entire India.
also, most of coffee farms and companies are located in Bangalore area and nearby.
GOOD MORNING SIR you r right bangalore is best place in india. when in india pls come and stay in my coffee estate. you are right buy primo and shipping to us or europe is very expensive thank you .

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
GOOD MORNING SIR you are right. Bangalore is best place in India. When in India pls come and stay in my coffee estate. You are right, buy primo and shipping to US or Europe is very expensive. Thank you .

We have members on this Coffee Forum from all over the Globe. You never know who may be reading your post in India. Someone may be looking for a roaster right in your neighborhood.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
GOOD MORNING SIR you r right bangalore is best place in india. when in india pls come and stay in my coffee estate. you are right buy primo and shipping to us or europe is very expensive thank you .

hello vijayakumar,
if you have your "coffee estate", can you post some of the photos of your coffee farm? and give us some information about your farm coffee?
such as what kind of coffee you produce, how much you produce per year, harvest time, exporting period, approximate price range (fob port in India), normally how you sell .. I mean do you sell by 69kgs bag? 60kg bag?, and if you have some cupping reports or review of your coffee, that would be fantastic to know.

thanks