Need Help, Please: Saeco Intuita: continually prime circuit

FarhanK

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

My Saeco Intuita has been in a continuous loop since its last descaling. The machine warms up and goes into standby just fine. It dispenses hot water from the panarello. But when I go to brew a cup of coffee or espresso, nothing is dispensed from the dispenser and the three lights come on the panel indicating I need to prime the circuit. Turn off the machine, repeat process and again asking me to prime circuit. A few additional observations:

1) The pucks in the dredge box are extremely moist, much more than usual.
2) Fluid is dispensed from the dispenser upon the self-cleaning when the machine is turned on
3) All the sounds from the machine are as I remembered them except when the coffee/espresso is supposed to be dispensing. Typically that part of the process has its own distinct audible signature but now it's a muffled sound.

Any idea of what to do from here? I took it to an authorized tech center but they quoted me $50 just to look at it and said it's typically $150-$250 for these things. I bought the machine refurbished for $200 so I'd rather fix it myself if I can.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts