Espresso machine part needed

WolfRiver1

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
We have a Nuova SimnelliMac 2000 with possible leaking boiler. Parts book 7903002 complete or 79030023. Being told obsolete?? Need t find or partout.. We already replaced in our shop because afraid it could go any day. thanks for help

Mark S.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Sad to say but you were told right. Nuova Simonelli discontinued that model between 2005 and 2010. After that parts that are on the shelf are quite literally first come first serve. I say this because it was about 2 years ago when I ordered the second to last boiler for Premier line. If NS doesn't have one your pretty much up a creek unless some repair shop just happen to stock it. Chances are they don't. Those boilers are pushing $1,000 new so most people tend to order them from NS when the need arises.

If you can take your boiler out and acid bath it it might be possible to find a welder who is willing to try to patch it for you. I will say of all the patches I've seen none of them have ever held more than a couple of years. There is a reason why your boiler has a hole in it and its usually water related. I would suggest you find out how hard your water is along with the PH and hop back on here with the results. We might be able to help come up with a plan to keep your next machine from chewing through its boiler.

WolfRiver1

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Thanks very helpful

The area this seems to be leaking is near or around the heating element so I am going to clean up and see if maybe this connection is problem. We definitely have "hard" water in our area and have always used softener inline with machine. The patch idea could be helpful if we want to keep as back up machine. We appreciate your help!

Wolf River1

Sad to say but you were told right. Nuova Simonelli discontinued that model between 2005 and 2010. After that parts that are on the shelf are quite literally first come first serve. I say this because it was about 2 years ago when I ordered the second to last boiler for Premier line. If NS doesn't have one your pretty much up a creek unless some repair shop just happen to stock it. Chances are they don't. Those boilers are pushing $1,000 new so most people tend to order them from NS when the need arises.

If you can take your boiler out and acid bath it it might be possible to find a welder who is willing to try to patch it for you. I will say of all the patches I've seen none of them have ever held more than a couple of years. There is a reason why your boiler has a hole in it and its usually water related. I would suggest you find out how hard your water is along with the PH and hop back on here with the results. We might be able to help come up with a plan to keep your next machine from chewing through its boiler.

Latest posts