Looking for Nespresso Pods for for Pixie

CozyCoffee

Jul 30, 2015
Chicago
Visit site
Hi, This is my first post.

For those of you who have Nespresso Original Line Machines, what pods do you buy? I'm looking for something a little cheaper than Nespresso but i dont want to buy ones that dont fit.

holgerericsson

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
There are now a number of compatible Pod makers such as Spressoluxe. Nespressso has the best quality in my opinion but the are worth the try and readily available at Bed Bath and Beyond.

singlecupcoffee

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I think, Nespresso maker machines are good ones. Compared with original Nespresso capsule, Nespresso compatible capsules are cost effective, fresh.. Also if you want to DIY your own coffee favor, there are one small packaging equipment @ saneu.com

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Make your own for under 15 cents each... We have been the using an all natural SO PNG roast...awesome to have freshly roasted Nespresso!

Last edited:

friedcoffee

Jan 12, 2016
India
Visit site
Nespresso is a good option if you don't have much time to brew your coffee. It's just, put a capsule/pod in the machine and your coffee is ready. Although, the pods by Nespresso are costly but they taste the best. There are other option's for the pod and they are well mentioned at 'Where to Buy Nespresso Pods'. One can recycle it, buy reusable metal pod or can use other brands too. By reusing the pods, you are also contributing to environment safety indirectly.