Your Morning Just Got Sexier

Auromacoffee

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys,

We are a group of engineers/ designers passionate about coffee. Like many of you, we love a great cup of coffee in the morning, but there is just not enough time to do a pour over, or even a french press, with the morning rush. Most single-serve coffee machines are quick but simply don’t do coffee beans any justice. So we decided to build our own - the Auroma One. The Auroma One incorporates all the manual tools in making coffee in one full automatic package! We built it so it can control total dissolved coffee, coffee/water ratio, temperature, and grind size. The best part? It can also learn your taste preference. We can finally make craft coffee at a push of a button (literally). We hope that you guys will benefit from the Auroma One and would be honoured if you check out our campaign on Kickstarter (Auroma One). Please help us create this awesome way of making coffee

Attachments

• auroma.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 358

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
Visit site
This looks like an interesting product. I'll be curious to know more as your project grows. I may even decide I want one once I know more about them.

Best of luck with this endeavor... :)

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
Sexier to me is something that ain't made or developed in Communist China. No way no how. They lost me when they started bragging about that. Thats just my personal politics. Can't support their abusive labor force ethics.

Len

Latest posts