Help Please: Problem with Isomac Napolissima (also kown as Viper)

joakimh

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,
I'm new at this forum and also of the world of espresso machines.
I got hold of a used Isomac Napolissima some time ago, but it was unpacked first today.
When I bought it, I demonstrated that it really worked (got an espresso from the seller)
But now when I try so I do not get anything out of coffee ..?

I cant see that I am doing anything wrong, but apparently ?!

this I what I tried,

• Filled up the tank with water
• Turned on the power switch (coffee button and foam button is still not pressed (enabled).
• The power button and coffee lamp lights up as it should
• Placed a cup and turned on the steam
• Pressed on the coffee button and there came out water through the steam nozzle (steam button is still out and not pressed).
• Closed the steam control and the coffee button (tested both after few seconds and after one minute of time)
• Waited a few minutes to coffee lamp was turned off to be ready..

• Put some coffee in the filter that was placed in the filter holder
• Mounted the filter holder in the brew house and placed a cup under
• Pressed the coffee button in the hope that there would come out an espresso but nothing came ...

Have tried to take off the filter holder and turned on with the coffee button to see if anything (water) comes out.
But nothing at all.

I only have a cheap bean grinder and tamper, but I believe they are good enough to start my espresso career

The steam and water is getting out, so to me the engine seems to work?

I haven't tried to clean it yet, maybe worth a try? but should work some? some water should be out from the

Anyone have any good tips?

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello joakimh,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Weekends are traditionally slow on the Coffee Forums. Hopefully, you will receive a few replies to your questions soon.

Thanks for joining us!

Rose