Amazing Milk Frother I discovered

nikkakae

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
n1he0Zy.png

This frother is amazing. I am a huge coffee drinker and I love the fact that now I can add a cream or make a latte right here at home. I have used this for all of it and it works great. It's a small frother and all you need is two double A batteries and it's ready to go. It's easy to clean and works just like it says. It makes your cream very smooth and creamy. Very fast results when you use it. It is highly recommended if you are coffee lover like myself. It's very reliable and shows great quality so far. After months of using it I still have no complaint. I received this product at a discounted price for the return of my unbiased review. Highly recommend this brand and product. Check it out!!! http://goo.gl/KgpLkC

:coffee:

AOMDh5N.png

Last edited:

nikkakae

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
why is this better than the aerolatte?

Difference between Zenpro and Aerolatte milk frother
-Zenpro comes with dual speed.
-Zenpro needs only 10 seconds to create thich and creamy foam while Aero needs at least 20 seconds.
-Zenpro have more satisfied customers than Aerolatte.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
-Zenpro needs only 10 seconds to create thich and creamy foam while Aero needs at least 20 seconds.

How do you know that Zenpro has more satisfied customers than Aerolatte?

nikkakae

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site

both company sells in Amazon. I based it in the customer reviews.
At least there is a basis than the one of the company claiming itself.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
both company sells in Amazon. I based it in the customer reviews.
At least there is a basis than the one of the company claiming itself.
Customer reviews are the best way of determining customer satisfaction rather than number of satisfied customers. There are more satisfied Chevrolet customers than Maserati customers. Does this mean that Chevy builds a better product? No! It just means that there a ton of Chevy customers compared to Maserati customers. Most customer review sites use an averaging system so that no matter what the sales volume, the consistency of getting good reviews is the information provided.

nikkakae

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Customer reviews are the best way of determining customer satisfaction rather than number of satisfied customers. There are more satisfied Chevrolet customers than Maserati customers. Does this mean that Chevy builds a better product? No! It just means that there a ton of Chevy customers compared to Maserati customers. Most customer review sites use an averaging system so that no matter what the sales volume, the consistency of getting good reviews is the information provided.

100% agree.