vote for pitcher stock ,samples for free

ivanfromwingkin

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi friends,
we are going to do some stock for 2016,would you plz tell me which kind you like best ?

we will make the most selected one ,and give some samples for free!

1 2 3 4 5 ,which one you like!

Attachments

• stock5.jpg
    stock5.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 177
  • stock4.jpg
    stock4.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 225
  • stock3.png
    stock3.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 229
  • stock2.jpg
    stock2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 219
  • stock1.jpg
    stock1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 201

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
please send me free sample of #5

Which color? Actually, his offer was to receive a free sample of the one they will make based on the results of the survey. Of course, if they make number three, which appears to be the same only unpainted, you can even "paint" it yourself (just kidding...they are using a food grade coating).

I'm with sidg...my vote is for #1. I like it because it is not connected at the base of the handle, which would allow it to hang from a strip of stainless steel bolted to the wall in the workspace thereby saving valuable counter and shelf space.

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
Which color? Actually, his offer was to receive a free sample of the one they will make based on the results of the survey. Of course, if they make number three, which appears to be the same only unpainted, you can even "paint" it yourself (just kidding...they are using a food grade coating).

I'm with sidg...my vote is for #1. I like it because it is not connected at the base of the handle, which would allow it to hang from a strip of stainless steel bolted to the wall in the workspace thereby saving valuable counter and shelf space.
this is #5

no.5.jpg

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
In my mind the temp display wouldn't be worthwhile... once you know how to froth, the feel of the metal tells you all you need to know, and I'd be surprised if the color strips would react fast enough - plus it'd be a distraction to pay attention to that instead of watching what the milk is doing.
I'd pick number 1, and suggest making the spout pointy rather than squared off.

coffeetom

Jul 5, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
I'm also voting for #1 - completely out of selfish reasons 8).
Just started a project in my kitchen to organize my tools by hanging them on a wall mounted rail from IKEA.

So only #1 would fit. But it also looks better - classy!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I don't feel right in accepting free samples from Forum members, so I always decline when people want to send me free samples on this Forum.

However, I can vote, and I'd like to vote for #5, if it's available in degrees Fahrenheit.

Rose

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
In my mind the temp display wouldn't be worthwhile... once you know how to froth, the feel of the metal tells you all you need to know, and I'd be surprised if the color strips would react fast enough - plus it'd be a distraction to pay attention to that instead of watching what the milk is doing.
I'd pick number 1, and suggest making the spout pointy rather than squared off.
yes, that makes sense. more of a distraction. and how accurate would it be? having said that, #1 with pointed spout.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site

I'm picturing the milk pitcher with the temperature readings as a useful tool to teach someone how to make froth/foam.

The combination of the visual temperature reading on the side of the jug (which is probably approximate), the look of the milk as it foams, and the feel of the heat of the metal pitcher, would all help reinforce what they're looking to accomplish. Once they get the hang of it, the pitcher gets put away.