Help Please: Many people looking for the WMF Konfig Tool for Various WMF Machines

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi
I have a presto/1400 wmf machine that reached the "30,000 service.." and the touch screen stopped responding?
Is it possible to troubleshoot with the software?
/Mike

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Yes! i talked to them, they told me that i need a new 1200$ front for my machine.
Sounds ridiculous that i have to change the whole front just cus im stuck on "Clean now.."
I got hold of the software and a rs232 to USB cable, but dont know how to use it though

filipp

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi
I have a presto/1400 wmf machine that reached the "30,000 service.." and the touch screen stopped responding?
Is it possible to troubleshoot with the software? Do you entered the service mode? I can help you with it
/Mike
Do you entered the service mode? I can help you with it

robinpartington

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
Hi Setunia40, I have a wmf Bistro , it needs the software link, I have a rs232 to usb, what software is required , where can you get Konfigtool ? I have some of the pin numbers , can you help please?

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
the WMF software knfig tool presto 1400 prestolino

Download the software, and please share any info you have on how to access the coffeemachine. i think you need a hardware device in between the computer and coffeemachine but i do not know what?

https: / / www(DOT)dropbox(DOT)com/s/6o3e7ibk36hvkel/setup-Presto-KD-Ver-5-2-1--2014-07-23.exe?dl=0

Shit forum cant even link to importent stuff, hope you understads the link

Mins95

May 18, 2017
Visit site
This software, simply has the extension for presto (WMF 1400)

My configuration:
Surface Pro
windows 10
Cable "usb B"

everything works perfectly.

Last edited:

Mins95

May 18, 2017
Visit site
Download the software, and please share any info you have on how to access the coffeemachine. i think you need a hardware device in between the computer and coffeemachine but i do not know what?

https: / / www(DOT)dropbox(DOT)com/s/6o3e7ibk36hvkel/setup-Presto-KD-Ver-5-2-1--2014-07-23.exe?dl=0

Shit forum cant even link to importent stuff, hope you understads the link

Thank you - Affogato