Keurig K-Cup K60 Not Brewing

MissingCoffee

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Hello everybody, I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping that somebody here might be able to assist me with my Keurig K60 machine not brewing. When I turn it on, it does its preheating motion. When it says that it's ready, I lift the handle and close (just to run hot water) and choose the cup size. It'll say brewing but it doesn't dispense any water. I've researched this and I've already cleaned out the portion pack holder and funnel with the exit needle where there was a LOT of build-up. It was sticky, likely caramel from those flavored caramel cups. I thought that it would fix the problem but once I put it all back together, it still didn't dispense the liquid. I also cleaned out the entrance needle under the brewer head with a paper clip. Is it possible that there's a sticky-caramel type build-up there too that can't be cleaned out with a paper clip?

The machine wasn't used for about 3 months which is probably why the build-up settled in. (I was using a different machine.) Is this fixable or should I give up on this and throw it away.

I would appreciate it if somebody out there can help me out. Thank you so much in advance.

MC

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Even though you've been trying to fix it yourself, you'd be much better off if you just call Keurig customer service and let them walk you through the steps to clean the machine.

But, don't tell them that you let the machine sit unused for 3 months. By the end of the call, they will either offer to give you a new machine or to send you whatever replacement part you need. They want to keep you as a customer, and they want you to keep on buying their Keurig K-cups. (which you will tell them that you use all of the time, right?)

Rose

Latest posts