WMF presto/1400 touch screen/software problem & How do I reset the Service Counter?

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
WMF presto/1400 touch screen/software problem & How do I reset the Service Counter?

Hello fellow coffee lovers!
I recently got into some trouble with my newly bought WMF presto.
The machine reached the "30,000 service.." then it got stuck on "Clean now.." and my touch screen stopped responding?
So i cant do anything :neutral:

thoughts anyone?

I got hold of the KonfigTool software and a serial rs232 to usb cable, but i dont know how to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NeedmyCoffeeFix

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
This is my problem also, and we don't have anyone to service it near us as we are in the country, and its second hand

Could I also have the Konfig Tool Software. Please, Please Pretty Please :( any one who would like to share

Please [email protected]

fernando

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I have the same problem with my WMF PRESTO 1400: the screen is no longer working properly.
I accidentally unplugged the coffee machine while it was in the middle of the cleaning process.
Since then, I got a message on the screen: "Use this button when you want to turn on the machine" and there's an arrow pointing to the Power button.
When I turn it on, the machine is working just fine, except I can't use the screen - it is not responding to any of my commands.
I want to mention that I used the WMF konfigtool to make the latest updates so I don't think this is a software issue.

The only moment the screen is working for a short period of time is when I remove and put back the small round battery located on the motherboard.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you!

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Im bumping this thread again because i need help, how do i reset the "Service Counter.." on my WMF Presto?
I have the Konfig tool, but i dont know how to use it. Do i even need to use it just to reset the counter?

Please help.

MOS6581

Dec 1, 2018
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for sharing! Is there a KonfigTool version for the WMF 1300 Prestolino available? I'm desperately looking for ages now :)

Thanks!
MOS6581

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for sharing! Is there a KonfigTool version for the WMF 1300 Prestolino available? I'm desperately looking for ages now :)

Thanks!
MOS6581

Have you tried the software? I think its the same software for 1400/presto/CombiNation etc. They have the same screen and program set-up.