Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hello,

I have the same problem with my WMF PRESTO 1400: the screen is no longer working properly.
    I accidentally unplugged the coffee machine while it was in the middle of the cleaning process.
    Since then, I got a message on the screen: "Use this button when you want to turn on the machine" and there's an arrow pointing to the Power button.
    When I turn it on, the machine is working just fine, except I can't use the screen - it is not responding to any of my commands.
    I want to mention that I used the WMF konfigtool to make the latest updates so I don't think this is a software issue.

The only moment the screen is working for a short period of time is when I remove and put back the small round battery located on the motherboard.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you!

can u contact me with email : sporttvshare@gmail.com

Im bumping this thread again because i need help, how do i reset the "Service Counter.." on my WMF Presto?
    I have the Konfig tool, but i dont know how to use it. Do i even need to use it just to reset the counter?

Please help.

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Is there a KonfigTool version for the WMF 1300 Prestolino available? I'm desperately looking for ages now

Thanks!
    MOS6581

Quote Originally Posted by MOS6581 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! Is there a KonfigTool version for the WMF 1300 Prestolino available? I'm desperately looking for ages now

Thanks!
    MOS6581
    Have you tried the software? I think its the same software for 1400/presto/CombiNation etc. They have the same screen and program set-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Affogato View Post
    Im bumping this thread again because i need help, how do i reset the "Service Counter.." on my WMF Presto?
    I have the Konfig tool, but i dont know how to use it. Do i even need to use it just to reset the counter?

Please help.
    Also for you guys who wonder about the "Service.." error message on the screen, you can solve it by changing the date back a year or two. Cuzī the machine has a counter for every 1year "customer self service.." and for every 2years "Service needed.." so if you put the date back you avoid the message showing up
    You can also fix with konfigtool, but if you like me could not get it to work at first it a good start

Quote Originally Posted by Affogato View Post
    Have you tried the software? I think its the same software for 1400/presto/CombiNation etc. They have the same screen and program set-up.
    Yes, i tried the software and it basically works. The problem is, i can't edit anything because the front plate demands a firmware update first. I did not dare updating the machine for the fear of bricking it
    If you start the program for editing the recipes, it says that you are using the software with the wrong machine type, although it seems to work.
    I know that there is a specific version of the software for the Prestolino, but had no luck finding it on the internet so far...

Greetings,
    MOS6581

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links