Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    SERIOUSLY???!!! Does anyone want to buy $200.00 coffee mug? that is selling in Starbucks and HSN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGU-9yXPpso

it is called Ember Mug that controls the temp, and has its own battery back up plus even "firm ware" app in your mobile phone!!!!!

Did anyone buy this?
    As I look at the youtube review, the only thing clever and i really like is the "360 degree push-click coffee lid". that is pretty cool.
    other than that? I do not know... I do not have $200 to burn on a coffee mug.

IKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-ember-temperature-controlled-travel-mug-d-20170410112623997-552188.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-ember-temperature-controlled-travel-mug-d-20170410170411017-552188_alt1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLoeven View Post
    I was looking to try home roasting and was wondering if there are any small home roasters for under $100 that are at least somewhat decent for a beginner
    Buy any electronic popcorn popper with side vents in the chamber and not on the bottom of the chamber. In fact buy, five of them because they burn out after a few months. An electric popper is a great way to get into home roasting. It's how I started roasting. After about two years of going through them every few months and having learned a fair bit about eyeing roast levels and listening for the first and second crack I upgraded to the FreshRoast SR500.

I still roast with an air popper for my personal consumption because I cannot find a 220V FreshRoast anywhere. Maybe in a few months I will upgrade to one of the many locally built roasters you can find here in Indonesia.

Sweet Maria's current electric popper: https://www.sweetmarias.com/product/...popcorn-popper

Troy

ohhhh.... I really do like the design of this POPPY POUR OVER coffee maker.

https://poppyhome.com/pour-over

even cnet reviewed this coffee maker : https://www.cnet.com/products/poppy-pour-over/preview/

but when I was trying to check the pricing, there is none. Does anyone know of this product?
    if it works well and price is reasonable (probably Not :+( I might get one for Christmas gift to myself and my wife.

IKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-750x500xthe-poppy-pour-over-coffee-machine-0.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-coffee_drip-b560195c68a31871e88f7179a5170337.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-machine-b168819736f810243c7e3736a8594c33.png

Orenda, world's first personalized craft coffee brewer with built in burr grinder, at $500.00
    Stylish and neat! Even it might even work, but $500 geewhizzzzz
    It will be release in August 2017.

IKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-main_grande.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-side2_grande.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-side4_grande.jpg

This concept coffee maker is called "MiCoffee".
    these drawings seems like computer generated and probably not even on the market.
    Just looks super cool and futuristic.

IKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-stylish-ultra-portable-micoffee-features-innovative-coffee-making1.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-stylish-ultra-portable-micoffee-features-innovative-coffee-making2.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-stylish-ultra-portable-micoffee-features-innovative-coffee-making4.jpg

Meet the Niche Zero, the best conical burr grinder (as they claim...)
    It claims that this grinder can give you only the freshest grind every time. And the advertisement says " when you put the coffee to your lips you will taste the flavours dancing on the tip of your tongue, that is when you know you have reached coffee nirvana". WoWWWW.....

Anyway, it is about $575.00 for this personal home grinder and probably will be available in 2018.
    it seems like very well made with good materials, but close to $600 for home grinder???? I do not know....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=8IsDZn_eJ0c

IKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-blog-2.jpgIKAWA home & Pro roaster : is this future of home roasting?-grinder-portafilter.jpg
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links