Best "All in One" Coffee Machine for around £500

purejaz

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I am currently looking to spend around £500 on a coffee machine (to get a feel for home machines, and whether or not I would use it enough to justify buying a much higher end one).

I have been looking, and see three potential machines although am open to suggestions:

Delonghi Eletta Plus - £480

Delonghi Magnifica - £499

Sage Barista Express - £500

Anyone have any recommendations?.

Many Thanks

purejaz

May 17, 2016
Visit site
I went with the Sage in the end.

After going through a bag of what I call cheap 'tester' beans I finally do it and make some decent tasting drinks. Very high quality machine :D, it felt as if it was much more nicely built than the other machines.

streem26

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I would suggest a La Pavoni espresso machine. They are pricey ( , a Europiccola model, on Ebay for 450 euros), but they last years and years, and they are easy to repair and replace parts, since there is minimal machinery or electronics in it. A friend of mine has had hers for over 20 years, whereas I know countless people that have bought cheaper machines which have only lasted 2-3 years. It takes a little getting used to at the beginning, because you have to hand pump the coffee and get used to the pressure, etc., but it makes absolutely delicious coffee. Considering that my boyfriend and I use it at least several times a day it has turned into a great investment.

Last edited:

ReneRTores

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I would suggest you to buy Bonavita Carafe Coffee Brewer! It has Pre-infusion optional mode. Brewing operation with auto off system in a single touch. The coffee maker machine only built for the home appliance so everyone can easily use. Hope, you will like it.
04-1.jpg