The best Father's Day Gift?

Aventuratx

May 30, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone hope everyone is doing good, i m new here not sure if this is the right place to ask a question anyways!

I m searching for the a good espresso machine for for this father's day can someone give me a few names of the top 5 good machines honest opinion
no google opinion lol , I wanna spend about $700.00 no more then that thank you guys.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Your going to be pushing your budget for anything decent... and you have to make sure to have a good grinder. In that price range I would look at the Rancilio Silvia and Crossland CC1

techspace411

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Aventuratx,

Or you could get a super automatic like the Saeco XSmall Vapore that has a built in grinder as well. Musicphan has a better suggestion though. Back up a bit on the espresso machine price and get a good grinder to go with it. The Gaggia MDF is a nice grinder for around $200.

Last edited:

NarcisaShepherd

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Well, a good idea for a father's day gift! By the way, in considering an espresso machine, make sure about its quality. You may try this Seattle Coffee Gear. It has a lot of positive reviews.

Trayraynor

May 22, 2014
San Diego
Visit site
The Crossland CC1 is within your budget and is a fine machine that has a superior feature set to the Rancilio Silvia. I've had a CC1 for nearly two years and its been a great performer; and when paired with a quality grinder, you get some excellent espresso.

champagnesyrup

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
The Crossland CC1 is within your budget and is a fine machine that has a superior feature set to the Rancilio Silvia. I've had a CC1 for nearly two years and its been a great performer; and when paired with a quality grinder, you get some excellent espresso.
I very well agree with you about Crossland CC1. That's a good machine and a great idea for a gift for Father's day.

streem26

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
We also were looking as a gift to my brother, whose birthday is this Sunday, After looking around i found the machine i wanna on ebay for $400.00 and ship , Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine Model. shopping around work out perfect the machine warranty still valid and I didnt spend too much money . Its already in my living room ready for Sunday

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
We also were looking as a gift to my brother, whose birthday is this Sunday, After looking around and around i found the machine i wanna on ebay for $400.00 and ship , Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine Model. shopping around work out perfect the machine warranty still valid and I didnt spend too much money . Its already in my living room ready for Sunday

It sounds like you put a lot of effort into selecting this gift. I hope everything goes smoothly and that everyone is very happy with your choice.

Rose