Wake up and smell the coffee

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
lol! i'll pass on that. i like to make my coffee "fresh" in the morning, without it sitting in a little drawer all nite.

I like my coffee fresh too. Now if they'll make an alarm clock that cooks up bacon, I'm all about that!!! Imagine waking up to the sensory smell of bacon...mmmmm....then maybe one that cooks up bacon omelets...wowzer! Maybe I should just move into a cafe...yes, that's it. I'll be the permanent occupant of booth 8!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I like my coffee fresh too. Now if they'll make an alarm clock that cooks up bacon, I'm all about that!!! Imagine waking up to the sensory smell of bacon...mmmmm....then maybe one that cooks up bacon omelets...wowzer! Maybe I should just move into a cafe...yes, that's it. I'll be the permanent occupant of booth 8!

There is a bacon cooking alarm clock. I remembered seeing it on the internet recently, so I Googled it.
Bacon Alarm Clock

Cherforce

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
lol! i'll pass on that. i like to make my coffee "fresh" in the morning, without it sitting in a little drawer all nite.

3 years ago I wouldn't have my coffee beans roasted over two weeks and brewed under 8 minutes of grinding but I'm a tetrapledgic now so my first coffee is usually mid afternoon when I can get around to it.
Ive learnt to compromise, just think how much fresher it is than instant.
Coffee also helps with my low blood pressure as I usually tend to suffer first thing getting out of bed.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
hmmm, bacon on one nightstand, coffee on the other. Where do I put the egg cooker???

techspace...my advice to you is to bolt the egg cooker down wherever you decide to place it. It would be a rather rude awakening, so-to-speak, were it to be strategically relocated by an angry wife....just sayin'...

Latest posts