Coffee Machine completely LOST!

jmods

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Completely lost. I know you are probably sick and tired of these posts, but here goes:

My wife and I NEED coffee in the morning and all we do know is boil a kettle, pour water into two mug and add some nescafe....we have 1 or 2 mugs in the morning and then maybe one in the afternoon after work.

We want to upgrade and are looking at capsule machines, I know you are all probably against them.....Basically we need help. We make two full mugs of coffee in the morning and we need a simple, fast and good solution to achieve this.

Our budget is low, say 150 USD. we don't live in USA so please be specific when you recommend a machine.

Please help!

Thanks.

jmods

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
Completely lost. I know you are probably sick and tired of these posts, but here goes:

My wife and I NEED coffee in the morning and all we do know is boil a kettle, pour water into two mug and add some nescafe....we have 1 or 2 mugs in the morning and then maybe one in the afternoon after work.

We want to upgrade and are looking at capsule machines, I know you are all probably against them.....Basically we need help. We make two full mugs of coffee in the morning and we need a simple, fast and good solution to achieve this.

Our budget is low, say 150 USD. we don't live in USA so please be specific when you recommend a machine.

Please help!

Thanks.

15 views....no replies...:(