Results 11 to 14 of 14
- 11-20-2016, 09:21 PM #11
1) I make coffee for the guys who cut my lawn. It's part of my Saturday morning routine. I probably got in the habit because my wife doesn't drink coffee and I like to enjoy it with somebody, but now it's something I look forward to on Saturdays and I'd venture to guess they look forward to it, too. They get an awesome cup of coffee and a quick break. When I do this, I use a standard glass Bodum.
2) My other French press comment is that I purchased a Bodum with a glass carafe but a plastic "basket" and top - it's great for camping! It's always easy to heat up water, right? But if you just grind some beans and put them in a zip lock baggie you'll have prime coffee around the campfire. My friends make fun of me, but they're in line for my coffee vs. the instant stuff they bring
- 12-02-2016, 08:26 AM #12
i currently am using a stainless steel Frieling press. This is more convenient and practical
- 12-07-2016, 11:27 PM #13
Me too use a Bodium French Press for my everyday cuppas! For the cleaning part, I usually fill the used coffee powder in French Press with cold water, and water plants in my garden.
- 12-12-2016, 08:59 PM #14
I am only using an Aeropress, it's very convenient to use and I can bring it at the office.
- By javacentral in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2016, 09:47 AM
- By ppkgan in forum Coffee TableReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2012, 10:49 AM
- By Jay_Raz in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 25Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:08 PM
- By cuppED in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 18Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:56 PM
- By jhalford in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2008, 12:11 PM