Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-09-2016, 06:30 PM #1
Saeco Italia SUP021 YR Help Please!!
I have a Saeco SUP021 YR that I purchased from Starbucks about 11 years ago. I didn't use it very much before I moved and the machine has been packed away and in storage for about 10 years. I unpacked it this week and it will not prime. Apparently this machine primes automatically so I can't do it manually. When you turn the machine the green single and double shot lights are flashing and the red water light flashes. When you turn the steam/water dial the machines make the "I'm ready to work noises", but nothing comes out of the steam wand. If I remove the water tank to attempt to manually prime the machine the red light stops flashing, but when I turn the steam/water dial nothing happens, no noise. I thought maybe there may be milk clogging the steam wand so I filled a tall cup with boiling water and soaked the wand in the water for approx 10 minutes but still no steam. Any other suggestions out there?
Last edited by RibbonLady; 11-09-2016 at 06:35 PM.
- 12-17-2016, 10:00 PM #2
I can tell you that when I left my Magic Espresso idle for a year, I had to remove the cover and forcefully prime the unit. Has worked great ever since.
- By malmsteen in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2009, 03:25 PM
- By ziggy in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2007, 12:12 AM
- By gilcafe in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:41 AM
- By cuppED in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2005, 02:47 PM
- By kazoo in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2005, 10:24 PM