Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-22-2016, 07:53 AM #1
New to coffee machines and have a $200 budget range
I am totally new to buying coffee machines and am just looking for some recommendation. I have a total budget of $200 and just have some questions to ask:
Firstly would it be better to buy a separate grinder, or an automatic machine with built-in grinder? What are the pros and cons of each?
I don't have a lot to spend at the moment (due to tough financial times), so I'm hoping to spend as little as possible while having as high quality of coffee as I can get. So which of these two options is better for my situation?
Secondly, are there any recommendations for a machine within my price range? Preferably being on sale during the Christmas holidays.
Thank you so much for your help, looking forward for any advice and sincerely appreciate your responses!
- 12-29-2016, 02:37 PM #2
Buying a separate grinder and a machine usually costs a little more than simply buying an automatic espresso machine with a built-in grinder. Having a separate grinder can allow you to mess with different grinds, so you can find the best option. But there are some automatic machines that will also allow you to adjust the grind. I think that it boils down to your own personal preference and budget since both the pros and cons are pretty much the same for both options. You always do a small amount of research as well, to see which option will be the best for you. There are many great espresso machines that fall under $200.
- By JrEwing in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:47 PM
- By beantocup in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2012, 12:05 PM
- By trbb in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2008, 08:15 AM
- By MobjackJaVA in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2007, 08:08 AM
- By CJ Paul in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2004, 05:52 AM
Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.