Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Jura Impressa F70 display issue
- 12-28-2016, 08:46 AM #1
Jura Impressa F70 display issue
just a quick question ... I bought used Jura F70 - it was working great for few years but now, problems with display appeared. It is flashing sometimes, sometimes the icons are not lit up, only text field "ready" is flashing ... and touchscreen response is very long, sometimes I feel like I am typing something on that coffee machine like on smartphone :/ it has about 5500 coffee count ... new display costs around 200€, so it's not really worth to repair as whole machine was worth like 250 ... any advice how to fix it or where to get cheaper spare part ?
thanks a lot in advance ...
- 12-29-2016, 02:11 PM #2
Many times a Jura F70 will last up to 10 years, without having any problems. Of course, the lifespan will depend on how it was maintained by you and whoever you purchased it from. That being sad, deciding whether to replace the screen really boils down to your own personal preference. If you really like your machine it is well-worth the money to replace. Maybe have an espresso machine company check it out to see if the screen is really your problem, or if there is something else going on.
- 01-09-2017, 03:13 AM #3
well, it's not a problem to invest more money as it's very good machine and I am cleaning it carefully every time ... but the display costs around 200EUR which is more/less the prize I can have another machine for. that's the only problem, that the part is very expensive ...
- By Sammy87 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2016, 04:31 AM
- By nikos114 in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:56 PM
- By mdelrossi in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2010, 08:19 AM
- By BiggieBig in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:06 PM
- By yumsetti in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2005, 08:25 PM