Looking for an on the go machine for wife and I

BSchmidt10

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
New to the forum here and really need some advice! I leave for work at 4am and my wife doesn't leave for work until 7:40. I'm looking for a machine that I can set a timer for both my wife and I, to grind and brew travel mugs. I'm not opposed to pregrinding the night before or a machine that will grind for me.

The biggest issue we are having, is that she doesn't want coffee that has been sitting for a couple hours, so a regular drip coffee maker is out, and I have both a keurig and a tassimo, and neither seem to brew a strong enough cup of coffee. I need something that is as quick as a keurig, will give me a good strong cup of coffee, and has the ability to program 2 start times.

My best option I've come to at this point is 2 separate travel cup brewers set up for each of us, but would love to just have a single machine setup

DLRuth

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
You could always get one that just works as a regular brewer with a timer and reset it when you are finished making your cup. That way it is set up for your wife, sure you have to do a bit extra to reset the timer. Or there are automatic timers that actually plug into the socket that will turn the machine on and off at set times, some can be set with multiple times.

FolsomBlues

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I recently bought a Jura c60 from Bed and Bath ($999 with 20% discount for signing up to be on their mailing list).
You don't have to program the time, but need to program "coffee". Whenever you need your coffee, just one touch to the "coffee button".

You could taste the coffee with Jura coffee machines at Sur La Table. Ask them to match the price.

Last edited: