WMF Software... please help!

tosain

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone have any wmf software please?i'm trying to get hold of software for almost a year now ...and no luck...no one seems to share ... does anyone know were to find it?please ... i had KonfigTool and another one but i can't remember the name and my laptop HDD got fried and now i can't find the software anywere ...
please help.

P.S. Sorry if i posted in the wrong section...

pheri

Dec 4, 2017
Visit site
Konfigtool for Presto is working great. I can upgrade firmware and configure each product directly. I can change maintenance settings.
I am looking for Konfigtool for Bistro! 8400.

Nerdani

Jul 14, 2019
Visit site
Interestingly, thanks a lot for making some points clear. What about backing up personal data? How to do it as successfully as possible?

medwen

May 12, 2020
Visit site
The link is now not working, the file is missing I can only assume that WMF do not like it being shared. It seems ridiculous I have been in touch with WMF UK - they will not help with WMF 800 machines so I contacted WMF Germany who will not help unless I have a German address! Also contacted schaerer and heard nothing. I will happily pay for the software but it seems no one can help.

Thanks for looking anyway Affgato

Koonus

Nov 29, 2020
Visit site
I have a similar situation when a hard drive burned out on my laptop, I lost all data about the previous software. Unfortunately, data recovery is no longer possible. Then I turned to the laptop repair service, in which they made my repairs, they also suggested that I forget about using HDD and try SSD, which is considered a faster analog. At the moment, I needed to install new software, but I managed to recover some data in the service, it's better than losing everything. Try to also find out about this in Service, suddenly it turns out to change something.

Last edited: