Which espresso machine should I buy for a gift?

lulin

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

I recently need to buy an espresso machine put in my home, I'm a coffee lover and my budget is around $2000.

I check out the ECM and I want to buy there (I am living in Vancouver).

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

FolsomBlues

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I just bought two Jura Coffee Machines.
1) Jura c60 from Bed and Bath ($999 with 20% discount for signing up to be on their mailing list)
2) Jura a9 from Sur La Table ($1799 with 20% discount for being in the culinary field).
Jura c60 for home and Jura a9 for work.
Both have great features. Jura a9 makes really hot coffee.
*A daily dose of caffeinated instant gratification, right when I need it most. I call it a bargain for the price I paid and the quality of the Machines I got.

coffee771

Dec 29, 2016
Texas
Visit site
Having a set budget is a smart idea when you are looking into buying an espresso machine. There are many different types of machines that do a wide variety of things. If you are new to creating espresso drinks I would recommend buying a super automatic espresso machine. Or if you are wanting to get a more hands-on experience you can opt for a semi-automatic espresso machine. This type of machine will allow you to play with more options and really get to know how the espresso brewing process works.

Jayzoll

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
i would check out the new machines by decent espresso....and to an extent, a grinder - do not believe you need the most expensive to make an excellent shot. take time to really consider your needs and wants for the grinder. then again, it also depends on your palette. have fun researching your options

decentespresso.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny_Hopper

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
I am personally eyeing that Breville Infuser. It certainly isn't cheap, but, I guess it is reasonable considering some of the other higher end options.

Think it's time for me to upgrade my De Longhi Bar 23 machine which has been a champ.

hotmess

Jan 28, 2017
NO COAST // USA
Visit site
Decent Espresso DE1 + Baratza Sette 470w

Hi all,

I recently need to buy an espresso machine put in my home, I'm a coffee lover and my budget is around $2000.

I check out the ECM and I want to buy there (I am living in Vancouver).

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

While I dont believe the Decent Espresso Machines are being sent out until May, they are worth the wait. The entry level is priced at $999 and I would go get a Baratza Sette as well as a Acaia Lunar scale. As for extra barware, hit up Rhinoware and Espresso Parts.

Cheers!
Chadwick

BarbaraCROTTI

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
When you become a member of the ORCA Coffee Club, the company will foot the bill for the machine. They'll even cover the shipping too. ORCA Coffee is only available online, at ORCA.COFFEE. It is a great gift to do to your beloved ones :)