Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 01-10-2017, 01:33 PM #1
Which espresso machine should I buy for a gift?
I recently need to buy an espresso machine put in my home, I'm a coffee lover and my budget is around $2000.
I check out the ECM and I want to buy there (I am living in Vancouver).
Thanks a lot
- 01-10-2017, 07:37 PM #2
Here are a few suggestions, depending on how much you are looking to spend.
Best Espresso Machine Under $1000 - beverage for me
Best Espresso Machine Under $500 - beverage for me
Keep in mind, you are probably going to want to purchase a nice burr grinder to go along with your espresso machine, so you should factor that into your costs as well!
- 01-11-2017, 07:56 AM #3
Check out Astoria compact CKX1...Great price. Under $2k
Last edited by topher; 01-11-2017 at 08:01 AM."Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 01-16-2017, 08:55 AM #4
I just bought two Jura Coffee Machines.
1) Jura c60 from Bed and Bath ($999 with 20% discount for signing up to be on their mailing list)
2) Jura a9 from Sur La Table ($1799 with 20% discount for being in the culinary field).
Jura c60 for home and Jura a9 for work.
Both have great features. Jura a9 makes really hot coffee.
*A daily dose of caffeinated instant gratification, right when I need it most. I call it a bargain for the price I paid and the quality of the Machines I got.
- 01-16-2017, 05:56 PM #5
Always. Grinder. First.John Piquet
Salt Lake City, UT
- By mangoe in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2014, 07:19 AM
- By mochamagicjava in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 11:17 AM
- By bangandolufsen in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2006, 02:58 AM
- By jacksonsmamma in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2006, 02:32 PM
- By isarennt in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 12Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:50 PM