Do a lot of you use multiple coffee makers, i.e. french press as well as pour over?

Would you buy a combination french press/pour over?

• Yes, that would be cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I wouldn't buy something like that.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

paulS

Jun 3, 2017
Visit site
I am curious because I was just thinking today that a combination french press/pour over dripper would be kinda cool, basically just a pour over that fits right over the standard french press carafe or you could just use the standard french press. What would you think of something like that? Would you buy it, or what do you think of the idea? It would save space and then you wouldn't need separate carafes. It would also be a little cheaper than buying two separate brewers.

Last edited:

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I am curious because I was just thinking today that a combination french press/pour over dripper would be kinda cool, basically just a pour over that fits right over the standard french press carafe or you could just use the standard french press. What would you think of something like that? Would you buy it, or what do you think of the idea? It would save space and then you wouldn't need separate carafes. It would also be a little cheaper than buying two separate brewers.

So if I understand what your saying is just using the french press for the pour over apparatus to sit on, it might appeal to someone that was wanting to get away from drip brewing and experiment with different methods. It may also appeal to someone that lived in a small apartment with limited cupboard space.

The problem may be the market is flooded with french press makers and pour over cones.