Good All Around Coffee Bean Grinder?

schendela

May 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I was wondering what is a good all around coffee grinder.
Anything from espresso grinding to french press grinding. Is there a generic "hits all points" grinder out there?
Thank You!

PatchUpCo

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
I used to use a little electric one from wal mart until it broke but I'm saving up to eventually get a manual Hario. I've heard a lot of good things about them.

Ikon

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone!
I was wondering what is a good all around coffee grinder.
Anything from espresso grinding to french press grinding. Is there a generic "hits all points" grinder out there?
Thank You!

I agree with the previous response, Hario grinders are really nice, I saw many positive reviews about them :star: Mr. Coffee and Hamilton ones are good too, I used the second one for a long time and had no problems with it :coffee:
Also a very cool decision is a coffee maker with grinder like in this list on Cozzy for example, they're very comfortbale for those who don't like to prepare beans separately (as in my case, I was always lazy with this :images:). For example, I got such Haier one and it's really a nice thing in my case :coffee1: However comapring to the separate grinders such combo coffee makers are very expensive, the one can cost 500$ and more :decaf:

61IsQwtwOpL._SL1000_-500x500.jpg

Anni87

Aug 16, 2017
Visit site
For espresso grind you need a grinder that grind fine but all grinders cannot do the fine task very well. so it is good to have a special coffee grinder for espresso if you regularly drink espresso.

CoffeeMate123

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
What concerns Hario grinders, the quality of these little friends is pretty good. They do not cost an earth, grind coffee very well and are made from high quality materials.
For instance, coffee bean grinder Hario “Olive wood” is a really comfortable tool to reach the highest quality ground coffee results. Ceramic grinder burr is durable and long-lasting.
Ground coffee tank is coated with an olive tree wood layer. The capacity of ground coffee container is 30 grams. Grinding level can be easily adjusted with a special nut. What is more, this coffee bean grinder's maintenance is very simple. Ground coffee tank is easily removable, which makes it possible to clean it thoroughly.

On the other hand, De'Longhi automatic coffee grinders seem to be a smart choice. For instance, coffee grinder De'Longhi "KG89" costs only around
59,00 GBP, but it has a lot to offer. This millstone coffee grinder would become a trusted helper in a kitchen. You only need to add beans, choose your preferred grinding levels (depends on the coffee preparation), set desired amount from 2 to 12 cups and press a button. In a few moments you will feel enchanting coffee aroma! Furthermore, this grinder is very safe to use because it has a special “Dual Safe” system – it turns off automatically once you take out beans or grounds container.

Hope this information will help You choose the best grinder to satisfy Your needs!
:coffee: