Need Rock solid Commercial Double Burner Espresso Machine Max $2000

forestcall

Jul 26, 2016
Japan
Visit site
I roast commercially for about 2000+ online subscription customers and never purchased an espresso machine.

Recently I opened a small retail storefront and I need to buy a quality double boiler espresso machine. Ideally semi-automatic. Im looking for something sturdy that is not know for breaking after only 1 year of operation.
My budget is around $20,000

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Unfortunately no such animal exists... it really depends on how many drinks you will be serving per day. If your low volume take a look at a Rocket 58 or similar machine. Keep in mind your $500-1000 for a good espresso grinder. Plus all the other extras...

pamalarte

Jul 30, 2017
Visit site
Breville BES980XL Oracle Espresso Machine, Silver
Automatically grinds, doses & tamps the required amount of coffee for mess free, barista-quality espresso. Programmable hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps with PID; Boilers can be descaled by user
One Touch Americano delivers water directly into the cup after extraction; 3 preset & 6 customizable settings
Programmable shot temperature from 190 Degree-205 Degree. Displays in either Degree F or Degree C
Product Dimensions: (L) 16¼" x (D) 15" x (H) 18" Weight : 35lbs

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Forestcall,

If you are doing 2000+ subscriptions per month, then that's fantastic! This means you should have steady cash flow and buy what you need.

A reasonable price for a solid two group (proven, very good, but not "top of the line") and a grinder new would be $11,000-$11,500. Used, quality machine and grinder maybe $7,000 to $7,500. Also. If your volume will never top 100 drinks, you could do a good commercial 1 group and grinder for $5000-$6000. I wouldn't get a used 1 group. So depending the whole thing used/new bigger/smaller will range from $5000 to $11,500. That's realistic.

Also, on a storefront, retail, commercial operation -- when you are considering costs think about the value of those costs both short term and long term. Often "cheapest" quickly becomes the most expensive.

Last edited: