Help Please: WMF Bistro - How to Reset Water filter and service counter.

Coffee_Vendor

Mar 8, 2018
Suffolk, UK
Visit site
I have 3 X WMF Bistro machines that I operate on seasonal premises, I have experience in coin operated machines and vending machine service and repair.

I have obtained and have working the WMF Start Center / KonFig Tool for the Presto Machine but need the profile for the Bistro machine so I can reset the service counter for the water filter and descale etc via USB which I undertake every year.

Failing that, Would someone be able to share a Service Pin?

I know the programming pin for setting up the drinks and cup volumes etc, but I'm in need of the engineers/service pin?

Many Thanks Guys!

Last edited:

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I think the PIN is the current date, but backwards 180803, im not shure but i have read it somewhere.
I also need to reset the service counter, how do you do that?

elielhunter

Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
I have 3 X WMF Bistro machines that I operate on seasonal premises, I have experience in coin operated machines and vending machine service and repair.

I have obtained and have working the WMF Start Center / KonFig Tool for the Presto Machine but need the profile for the Bistro machine so I can reset the service counter for the water filter and descale etc via USB which I undertake every year.

Failing that, Would someone be able to share a Service Pin?

I know the programming pin for setting up the drinks and cup volumes etc, but I'm in need of the engineers/service pin?

Many Thanks Guys!

Fiend what is that PIN setting up the drinks and cup volumes
could you give it to me