Filter ?

spandexcodpiece

Jul 1, 2018
Visit site
Hi everyone !

This is my first post, I have just registered! Can someone tell me how a filter is used in making a cup of coffee? It is hardware by the looks of it,(not the paper item used in making filter coffee). I am on a learning curve and cannot remember reading about this or seeing one so I hope someone can tell me about it .

Thanks

Last edited:

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Most filters are paper based that you insert into a filter basket. There are a few 'resusable' filters on the market that are metal .. basically trying to emulate the paper filter. I think its called a Kone filter... (or the brand is Kone).

dark_sun

Mar 22, 2019
Visit site
If you need help choosing a filter for your coffee shop, you can contact high water standard. Here is their site - https://www.highwaterstandard.com/about ! They have been on the market for 15 years and have installed a huge number of water treatment systems throughout NY, so they can advise you on the choice of a filter if necessary. You don't have to buy a filter from them. I think this consultation will be useful for you. You will understand what water purification system you need and why.

Last edited: