[HELP] Espresso machine for new coffee shop

I plan to open a small coffee shop, with about 200-300 cups of coffee a day. I am wondering between La Marzocco Linea Mini 1 Group, Rocket Espresso R58 1 group and Nuova Simonelli Appia II 2 Group. Why La Marzocco is much more expensive than other machines?

200-300 espressos per day? Or total cups brewed/espresso is estimated at 200-300?

Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    200-300 espressos per day? Or total cups brewed/espresso is estimated at 200-300?
    Thank you for your reply. I mean total 200-300 cups, include brewed and espresso.

I would assume 60% or so is espresso - if that is correct (or even close) the machines you have identified are too small. Generally the espresso machines will have some type of estimated number of cups per day rating... that will give you a better idea of how much they are rated for. The Rocket is a consumer machine... nice but I would never put it in a heavy commercial environment. A friend runs a VERY SMALL coffee shop and runs the Rocket Boxer... but he is only doing less than 50 shots per day. What is your budget?
    Last edited by Musicphan; 07-08-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    I would assume 60% or so is espresso - if that is correct (or even close) the machines you have identified are too small. Generally the espresso machines will have some type of estimated number of cups per day rating... that will give you a better idea of how much they are rated for. The Rocket is a consumer machine... nice but I would never put it in a heavy commercial environment. A friend runs a VERY SMALL coffee shop and runs the Rocket Boxer... but he is only doing less than 50 shots per day. What is your budget?
    I have about 4000$-5000$ for espresso machine.

Probably the two big ones to look at are a 2 Group Appia II or 2 Group Classe 5. Find out who is a tech in your area and get their recommendation and understand what service is available in your area - its a critical thing to consider. Some of the more expensive machines are dual boiler - one for espresso / one for steam. Overall build quality and 'features' also add to the cost of machines.

i thing Nuova Simonelli Appia II 2 Group is ok for u .

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links