Help Please: Looking for Single Serve Hottest Coffee Machine (temperature)

anonemis

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
We have a Keurig 2 as well as the Rivo. The Rivo makes great espresso, cappuccino. The Keurig once the coffee comes out its not the hottest coffee. I don't see any other units that make hotter coffee where it doesn't cool down so fast. I was looking at the ninja machines and reading reviews but at a loss. The machine has to be capable of making larger sizes and use your own grinds. Thanks

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
We have a Keurig 2 as well as the Rivo. The Rivo makes great espresso, cappuccino. The Keurig once the coffee comes out its not the hottest coffee. I don't see any other units that make hotter coffee where it doesn't cool down so fast. I was looking at the ninja machines and reading reviews but at a loss.

The machine has to be capable of making larger sizes and use your own grinds. Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the replacement for your Keurig needs to be capable of making larger sizes. How big do you need to go?

Here is one that brews at 192 degrees. It has an adjustable temperature control, and an option to select a cup size up to 12 ounces.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014W1C2VM/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

essentialwonders

Apr 5, 2007
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
To our knowledge there are no home coffee makers since the Retired Newco OCS Line that are capable of brewing coffee at the correct temperature. Coffee needs to be brewed between 192° - 198°F, most home coffee makers brew around 185°F. Your only option would be the smallest commercial coffee maker you could get that brews at the correct temperature and offers pulsation.

This is what we sell to most home buyers.

[h=2]Newco AKH TC Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker[/h]