Is there a combined coffee+real espresso machine

CFDoc

Jan 18, 2019
Visit site
I enjoy an espresso or latte/cappuccino made on my ancient Starbucks (!!) espresso machine. My wife joins me sometimes but prefers our regular single serve (K...) type of coffee. My counter space is limited. Is there a single machine that can make both a pressure-pumped espresso/latte and a regular drip single cup of coffee?

CFDoc

Jan 18, 2019
Visit site
Combined pumped-espresso+drip-coffee machines

Not really, but this question pops up often on forums. For those wanting both types of coffee I recommend using an espresso machine and make Americanos to take the place of drip, etc.
I have spent lots of time searching the web for the existence of this type of machine but none of them offers a real solution. Thanks for your suggestion re Americano - I'll try it with my wife's coffee and see how she likes it.

CFDoc

Jan 18, 2019
Visit site
Yes I would like to suggest jura espresso machine , coffee made through this machine is so delicious

Thanks for the suggestion. I gave this a look but an online search ibndicates it is best used for espresso although it makes a larger cup if required. I'll keep looking.

davidgreams

Jan 27, 2019
Visit site
While I prefer a traditional espresso machine that involves tamping and weighing they're probably better off with a Nespresso machine. Pods aren't as good in my opinion but I'll take a Nespresso over a Keurig any day of the year. They're pretty decent for a low effort device.

While I prefer a traditional espresso machine that involves tamping and weighing they're probably better off with a Nespresso machine. Pods aren't as good in my opinion but I'll take a Nespresso over a Keurig any day of the year. They're pretty decent for a low effort device.

I have a the Nespresso first before I got the Rocket Appartemento for Christmas. I think the Nespresso isn't that bad and produces better creama than I do as a beginning home barista. You can also find companies that make their own espresso blend and you can grind your coffee and put it in reusable pods. I still prefer taking the time and effort making my own espresso with a semi automatic machine.

P.S. I think of the Nespresso as the Keurig of Europe as you will find them everywhere.

Seb

Mar 18, 2014
Quebec/Canada
Visit site