Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Wow thank you so much for the information!! This definitely gives me something to think about. I might reconsider just buying a nice grinder then!! It would be cheaper and maybe produce better quality grind. This was really helpful, thanks so much!

After using this coffee maker it is producing a really good cup. It’s not Cold as some reviewers said. It’s much hotter than my Keurig produced. It does grind off of a time I think. However it has a calibration feature. It will grind ur beans for 10 seconds then you weigh the coffee and input the amount in grams that you’ve ground. I’m using koffee kult medium roast and cleanup is not really a hassle. Also the coffee it is producing is quite strong. I’m still figuring it out though. Strength settings range from 1-8 and my last batch I made on a 3 was still just a touch too strong. Does upping the grind courseness help with that? I’d think using less coffee is worse than using a slightly bigger ground to help with over extraction

Ever think of making coffee at work? I use a French press and a guy I work with uses an areo press at work. We work overnight 12 hour shifts. I just grind up my beans just before I leave and bring them in my lunch box. We have a hot plate to heat water with.

Yes there is actually a man I work with that does the same thing with a French press. I would have went along that route but I was looking for less work while at home. I start the machine and while it’s doing it’s thing I can get dressed and prepped to leave for work. So far time wise it’s a bit slower start to finish than using 3 refillable Keurig filters except I don’t have to constantly return to the machine and empty then refill it like the Keurig, this alone allows let’s me get ready for work without having to run back to the machine which IMO is better than having to stand at the Keurig for 4 or 5 minutes. Plus the coffee is MUCH better. But overall I am super satisfied with this machine so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links