Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You can buy most its parts here: https://www.ereplacementparts.com/kr...39_419066.html
    But since Krups doesn’t make the pump, there is no need. Find and Google the manufacturer and part number as printed on the pump, you will find much cheaper price online.

Thank you very much, appreciate your help. One last question rather than me doing a trial an error in trying to get to the pump, do you have any links to a youtube or instructions on how to change out the pump? I have searched youtube for several days and the best I get to is the removal of the outer skin. Again, appreciate your help. Thank you very much for the link to the parts page.

Unfortunately I only replaced the detergent pump. So you will be the first one here. Let us know how it goes and post some pictures. Also it may be a good time to replace the piston O-rings.

Will do. Thx for your help. Have a great day.

EA9010 repair

Hi there, been fixing Krups and others over the last few years, just been given a broke 9010, the info here helped me a lot - thank you!
    I found the machines clogged up with coffee and bottom O ring broke. Used the Netherlands company for a replacement piston plus rings. However could not get it to run without frequent auto maintenance and goodbyes, checked the machine and the inside was full of grounds and the excess shute blocked again - Thought at first due to using oily beans however one of the new piston rings had disappeared!. On closer examination the rings appear too large and likely to be forced off by coffee build up in the ring channel.
    Replaced the bottom ring with a spare I had from a Siemens TK54001 which has the same diameter piston (Jura ones the same too) and immediately noticed the ring fitted more snugly. Piston now working good but still excess coffee in the machine. Then I discovered how to access the maintenance menu and looking at the brew unit info it was full of error reports and config adjustments for the cake size, probably due to the piston ring failure. Did a reset and cleared the register and since then the machine seems to be using the correct volume of coffee grind and the blocking has stopped.
    Also interestingly the machine has settled down the the auto maintenance only occurs maybe every 30 coffees or so.

O-ring Silicone Seal 42x35x3.5mm Red 70FDA:
    I found a company in Lativa called Darel
    Will probably buy a couple and replace next time I need to take the lid off.

Two piston O-rings need to be replaced together, both needed to hold high pressure. There is a spring attached to the top of the piston: when the piston moves, that will help clean up the chute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links