Help Please: Breville Barista Espresso BES860XL, started making a loud noise

Hi, i have a Breville Barista Espresso BES860XL, start making a loud noise, i changed the complete selenoid valve , keep doing the same noise , changed the pump, keep doing the noise, when i press the 1 or 2 cups blinks and turn it off, any idea , thanks

You may need to provide more information. For example, at what cycle/stage/time it starts to make noise? Also location/nature (metal to metal) of the noise?

I'm getting this same issue with my BES870XL. It's still under warranty so I'm waiting for Breville to get back to me on what to do.

Super Moderator
    I noticed that there are several threads that were started by people who have had problems with the Breville Barista Espresso machine.
    It's enough to make a person consider crossing that model off their list when they start exploring machines to purchase for home use.

I hope they have decent customer service, and you all get the help you need.

~ Rose

Breville seems iffy at best... they offer a lot of form, function, etc. for the $, but the build quality, parts longevity/availability seem to be a joke. They sell appliances as they damn sure shouldn't call them quality espresso machines.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

Most if not all home use ones all use cheap plastic parts inside and use stainless steel on the outside to attract your attention. If they could use all those stainless steel on the inside, the machines would last 10 times as long...

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links