Gaggia, Solis or Saeco

wurfel

May 27, 2005
Visit site
I am looking for a superautomatic in the $1000 - $1500 range. I am a BIG fan of kaffee creme but would also like to make espresso & espresso drinks.

After being bogged down with specifications I would now like to hear user reviews and recommendations.

wallisj

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
I've a Saeco Incanto Sirius which has an adjuster system to make espresso, cafe crema or more like regular coffee

I'm actually selling it since i moved to a smaller place and don't really have space for it....

Dunno if we're supposed to advertise things but i'm doing it for a good price...of course depends where in the world you are as to how useful it would be..

BocaRe

Dec 23, 2022
Toronto
Visit site
I am looking for a superautomatic in the $1000 - $1500 range. I am a BIG fan of kaffee creme but would also like to make espresso & espresso drinks.

After being bogged down with specifications I would now like to hear user reviews and recommendations.
I am over 15 years SAECO user and may say all positive reviews about Saeco. Used to have many years Incanto Deluxe
and I am recommending the new one to you.
Do not know much about Gaggia or Delongy or Jura but what I know is: they all use SAECO components for their machines...
Spend more $$$ to be safe. Any machine around 1000 or less is all plastic and you get what you pay.